How to Become a Luxury Realtor | The Basics how to break into a luxury Real Estate market | Tips for Selling a Luxury Home

 

    

    Basics on how to become a luxury realtor. This  topic that's very controversial it applies to real estate and can even apply to other types of sales right and i entitled it how to break into the luxury market as a new agent. doesn't matter i wanted to dive deep into this for a few minutes and basically de funk or debunk some common misconceptions about what is the luxury market expectations etc etc.

    Look if you're an agent out there stop believing that the luxury market is this big wall that you can't jump over by myself in my small or short time in. The industry have already sold properties from 1 million to 3 million ok now I'm not gonna sit here today and told you I've sold 100 I haven't however I've dealt with enough of these sellers and clients to know how they are compared to what a regular four three hundred five hundred six hundred thousand dollar sale is like and I can tell you from experience there's not much of a difference these same things. You go through at a lower price you're gonna go through at a higher price. 

    Now I can go over some of the main differences but at the end of the day it all starts up here I see so many agents out there and people who beat themselves up, or who are already defeated before the battle begins. They already think I'm not good enough and believe me you could be the most qualified agent in the world but if mentally you're defeated before you even open your mouth to that seller you are not gonna get the listing and you are not gonna get the client period. I've said it before and I'll say it again all is mined it starts with you. if you know you're an expert and you are if you know you're confident. if you're certain in your services and your ability to get a property sold it doesn't matter if you step in front of a three hundred thousand dollar house and homeowner or a three million dollar house and a homeowner it does not matter. Now typically when you do with the higher end market you're gonna do with people who are professionals. I myself have dealt with doctors lawyers and people who are in those type of fields maybe have a higher income, more educated right a little bit more savvy and at the end of the day I noticed those people loved having a professional. 

    What does that mean you must be an expert and they must look at you and speak to you and know that you will flat out and get the home sold and get the job done because my experience has been they don't have time. They're not going to sit there at home all day they're professionals they're out doing their job the last thing they want to think about is a sale of the house they expect you. the expert the real estate agent in the area that they hire to get the job done a lot of times. I would just be emailing things they would sign it I would show up to their office they would just sign it real quick okay what is this science time sign get out of here sell the house but it all boils back to you you must win the internal battle first before the outside can even begin you win this internal battle now you have a shot going out there.

    Now I'm gonna leave you with another tip a lot of agents maybe even you watching are scared to pick up the phone or go knock on the door of a luxury listing. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten the listing of eight nine hundred thousand or more. I've knocked on the door or called them for Sale By Owner expired doesn't matter and they tell me you know what you're one of two people who called me or you know what I really didn't even get any calls or you're the first one that called me who actually can put two words together so by virtue of everybody being scared you know there's less people going after them guys this is so simple just like you would knock on a three hundred thousand dollar house knock on a million dollar house. it doesn't matter I've gone north of Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills and knocked on doors and had a tremendously positive experience every homeowner I ran into was the same as every other homeowner in fact the doors that I've not gone to luxury properties that people tend to be nicer than in other places.

    I don't know what else have to tell you but what I can tell you is just like it might take your time to break into a new neighborhood the same thing may happen with the luxury listing. However it's not a different beast okay you don't need a special marketing plan the same things apply to selling a luxury home in a regular home you price it right you put great pictures on the MLS and on the internet it's easy to show and it shows well those four things are done doesn't matter if the house is worth a hundred million or two hundred thousand it's gonna sell. I know that you know that don't let anybody tell you otherwise if you want a luxury listing and you want to break into the luxury market. Make that decision internally first believe and the same action and steps and effort you're putting in to get a three hundred thousand dollar listing put that same energy into a million dollar listing if you're calling into a five hundred thousand dollar neighborhood call into a million plus. if you're calling expired summer sale by owners call-only million-dollar enough focus that way to believe that it's gonna happen and then let me know how it goes because if you believe you're gonna get it. guess what sooner or later you're gonna break into that market that's it for this one guys. This is sheri, owner to Sher Developers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any query or want more information about Sher Developers Services let us know

Featured Post

Our Construction Services | Best Construction Services in US

     The Sher Developers | Construction Company established by Engr. Sher Azam Khan is a general Consulting and Contracting  services compan...

Popular Posts